Rapid Response Weekend CAREGiver with possible office duties/Henderson, KY
Hours: Saturdays and Sunday 7a-4p (Unless assigned to a shift)
Rate of pay: $10.00 per hour
We are looking for someone to come into the office and be the first one to respond to immediate care needs in the field. This position could be part time or full time.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Incontinence Care
- Fall Risk Management
- Bathing/Grooming Assistance
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if transporting clients)
We also have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this and other career opportunities at www.homeinstead.com/740 or call us at 270-827-1333 and ask for Kelly or Daniela.
|Title:||Weekend Rapid Response - Caregiver - Henderson Office|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 4026 Frederica Street. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 270-689-2300. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.