Home Instead Senior Care®
Assistant Operations Director - Owensboro, KY
Devoted Senior Care, LLC d/b/a Home Instead.
The Assistant Operations Director is responsible for successfully directing and coordinating all activities in the franchise for growth and development of the business.
- Reflect the core values of Devoted Senior Care, LLC, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Develop and manage the annual franchise operational plan.
- Achieve the annual operational plan’s revenues, gross profit, profitability, and other operational goals by the stated milestones.
- Provide leadership and management of all Home Instead® departments such as staffing, human resources, client services and home care sales which affect operational efficiency and achievement of the operational goals.
- Manage outcomes of all department activities and direct changes that will drive achievement of operational goals.
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with referral sources in the community.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are implemented and communicated to all employees.
- Maintain and establish strong relationships with neighboring franchise owners
- Maintain and establish strong relationships with the Home Instead, Inc. Business Performance team
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary for the successful operation of a Home Instead Senior Care franchise office
- Develop and manage all critical numbers of the business (see Key Performance Indicator/Operations scorecard) and report them each week and month to the Home Instead Senior Care franchise owner.
- Develop and implement accountability meetings with each key player focusing on their growth and development.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Four to ten years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Supervisory Responsibilities:This position will be responsible for overseeing all of the functions performed by the office staff. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning, assigning and directing work; evaluating performance, coaching employee’s performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Your employer is Devoted Senior Care, LLC (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise). Your employer is not Home Instead, Inc. This job description does not create an employment contract, nor imply it. Employment with your employer remains at will.
|Title:||Assistant Operations Director - Owensboro, KY|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 4026 Frederica Street. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 270-689-2300. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.