Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers in the Union County area to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Car
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
For more information please contact our Henderson office by calling 270-827-1333 and ask for Kelly or Daniela
|Title:||CAREGiver - Union County|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2065 East Parrish Ave, Suite 300. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 270-689-2300. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.